- Warhol Foundation commits $7.5 million to Creative Capitalon June 8, 2023
The grant bolsters Creative Capital’s ongoing programs in support of artists and the defense of freedom of expression....
- Purdue University receives $10 million for business schoolon June 8, 2023
The unrestricted commitment from alumnus Gerald Lyles and his wife, Nanette, will support the university’s recently reimagined Mitchell E. Daniels, […]
- Giving to human services groups increases in U.S. cities, study findson June 8, 2023
In multiple regions across the United States, Fidelity Charitable donors increased their grant recommendations for charities such as food banks, […]
- Funders back Carbon to Sea initiative with $50 million for researchon June 8, 2023
The nonprofit launched by Additional Ventures is looking to use the oceans as a gigaton-scale method to sequester carbon dioxide from earth’s […]
- Foundations launch $8.5 million public health leadership initiativeon June 7, 2023
The Kresge, Robert Wood Johnson, and de Beaumont foundations have committed a total of more than $8.5 million to launch the initiative….
Sign up to be notified about our quarterly networking events