The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) invites youth around the world to take part in this year’s Multimedia Competition. Unparalleled connectivity put youth in one of the greatest positions to bring much-needed change to the world.
- The three finalists in each age group will receive an official certificate with their names.
- They will have an invitation to UNESCO’s Builders of the Universe Camp held at Hood College in Frederick, Maryland, USA. The invitation will include a scholarship for the fee for the camp, food, accommodations, and transport to and from the airport. Airfare is not included. There will be a special ceremony held for contest winners at the camp. In addition, the top 9 winners will be recognized and showcased in global events during the year. This is a tremendous opportunity for youth to build leadership skills, learn how the United Nations conducts itself, and meet youth from around the world. Winners will be publicized on USFUCA and UNESCO websites.
- WhizJuniors will sponsor a one-year online subscription for all the participants to get access to a 125+ tech course, solve MCQS, complete practicals, and submit projects.
- Zaka will sponsor: All participants will receive access to 4 courses and a monthly zoom masterclass. Courses title: (AI for everyone, Getting Started with Python for Data Science, Introduction to Programming).
- Participants: Juniors – ages 10-14; Youth – ages 15-19; and Young Adults – ages 20-24.
- A 3-minute video, multimedia presentation, PowerPoint, 500-700 written essay with Images, or any method that channels a specific passion that answers the prompt.
- Make sure your entry follows the submission guidelines prior to submitting:
- The work has to be relevant to the question.
- Your work must be original.
- All participants need to fill out the Submission Form.
- Please make sure your essay satisfies the following formatting criteria:
- 12-point Times New Roman
- 500-700 words in English in MLA format and images.
- Videos must be 3 minutes maximum.
- All presentations and essays with images need to be sent in PDF format.
- 1 entry per person
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the contest.
Deadline: March 31st, 2023