Africa No Filter, in partnership with Creative Development, invites Creative Hubs to lead in the delivery of a creative installation or pop-up showcase, workshops, and mentorship programs that address climate action in relevant and refreshing ways. They will support teams with in-person training and a grant to curate a pop-up showcase that will facilitate public engagement and participation ahead of COP 27 [Conference of Parties 27th session].
Creative Hubs must:
- Identify a creative co-ordinator who will curate the pop-up showcase/creative installation
- Plan and execute three workshops for the creative community on art and creativity as a tool for social change. These workshops must have at least 30 participants in attendance.
- Be available for a one-week in-person training in July 2022
- Facilitate payments to the selected creative co-ordinator and five participating artists
- Have a physical Hub space where workshops will be hosted
- Have a strong and efficient team of at least three people, who will be committed to this project
Grant size: $10, 000
Deadline: June 28, 2022