The Marr Manning Trust is an independent grant making trust supporting charitable projects in the Indian Subcontinent, South East Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. The Trust targets its funds towards registered, independent charitable organisations / not for profit companies with an annual income of between £25,000 and £1m.
The Trust currently funds projects that tackle poverty through:
- Education (Early Childhood Care & Education).
- Access to education.
- Quality of teaching and equality of female and disabled students.
- Livelihoods programmes (securing employment). -Ensuring school leavers are well equipped to join the workforce or supported to start their own enterprises.
- Jobs and opportunities for those with reduced access.
- Access to finance, support to entrepreneurs and making supply chains accessible.
- Improving market conditions and reducing inequality.
To be added to the database of charities and not-for-profits you can submit an organisational profile. This database will be used to identify potential future grantees. The submission portal will next be open in April 2022.
Grant Size: Subject to proposal
Submission opens: April 2022