The Laerdal Foundation for Acute Medicine is currently inviting applicants for its program entitled “Saving Lives at Birth in Low-Resource Settings”.
The support will be focused on projects helping achieve the UN Sustainability Goal No 3, aiming at:
- Reducing infant and child mortality by 2/3 from 2010 to 2030
- Reducing maternal deaths by 2/3 from 2010 to 2030
- Innovative approaches to more efficient education and implementation
- Collaborative initiatives relating to the scale-up of proven concepts
- Projects taking place in the Foundation’s focus countries: Tanzania, Ethiopia, Malawi, Bangladesh, India, and Nepal.
Grant size: Up to $50,000
Deadline: October 1 2022