The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) is pleased to announce the International Innovation Grant Program to provide research funding in support of novel and innovative projects that can have a significant impact on cancer control in low- and middle-income countries (LMCs).
It is intended to support proposals that have the potential to reduce the cancer burden in local communities, while also being potentially transferable to other low- or middle-income settings.
- Must be an organization with a charitable purpose registered as a not-for-profit with the relevant national authority or must be a government agency.
- Must be located in a country categorized by the World Bank as Low-Income, Lower-Middle Income, or Upper-Middle Income.
- Must have been operating for at least one full year, have an acceptable management structure and processes in place, and be solvent with or without the support of the International Innovation Grant.
- Should have experience in carrying out activities with tangible outcomes.
- Must be a member of ASCO (any membership category) or have submitted a membership application with the grant application.
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of a country defined by the World Bank as Low-Income, Lower-Middle Income, or Upper-Middle Income, and currently residing in that country.
- Must be affiliated with the applicant organization
Grant size: $20,000
Deadline: August 31st, 2022