The HerMeNow Accelerator program is designed for women-led social enterprises focusing on building impactful solutions in culture, mindset, and education. This program is almost entirely remote and online and so accessible to companies across MENA + Africa (including MENA).
The aim of this programme is to help grow your business through a three-month program driven by Bloom’s project-based learning methodology and world-class support.
- Social Enterprises that are past the product/market fit stage and that:
- Already generate revenues or have considerable user and/or product traction
- Are planning to expand their teams
- Are economically viable in the long term
- Are responsible, inclusive, and social enterprises
- Are based in MENA + Africa (including Armenia)
Grant size: $2,000
Deadline: August 16, 2022