Gupta Family Foundation is a private, nonprofit foundation headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. The mission of the foundation is to support organizations that provide focused intervention in the lives of people who have been disadvantaged in some way to help them become self-reliant.
Taking a very broad view of “disadvantage” to include anything that holds a person back from realizing their potential, such as poverty, physical or mental disability, social alienation, etc. The foundation also supports relief agencies that serve people affected by emergencies such as natural disasters.
- The organization is run by the founder or, if not, by a successor who embodies the original inspiration, passion, and commitment of the founder.
- At least 90% of grant monies reach the intended beneficiaries.
- The organization is non-sectarian, i.e.,
- It does not, directly or indirectly, support or condones the proselytization of any religion,
- It is not supported by or affiliated with a religious organization.
- Currently they are funding organizations with revenues in the range of $250,000 to $10,000,000, with operations in the following countries: India, USA, Botswana, Kenya, Mexico, Mongolia, South Africa, and Thailand.
Grant size: US $250,000
Deadline: September 30th, 2022