The Mérieux Foundation’s grants program contributes toward financing projects that aim to improve the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of infectious diseases. The projects including beneficiaries, mothers, and children will be given priority.
Only projects implemented by local organizations will be studied (projects must be submitted by the local structure responsible for the project).
- Exclusive mission of public interest in connection with the Mérieux Foundation’s mandate: fight against the infectious diseases the affects the most vulnerable populations in developing countries, especially mothers and children
- Not convicted (the organization or one of its members) of acts contrary to the principles stated above
- Not in bankruptcy or receivership
- Student associations and individual applications (scholarship projects) are not eligible for this program.
- Nonprofit and independent management
- Registered with the authorities of the country for at least three years
- Respect and sign the ethical principles of the Mérieux Foundation’s Charter: transparency, professionalism, quality, independence, non-discrimination, respect
- Status of association under the law of 1901 or recognized as a public utility or equivalent status for foreign structures
Grant size: €5,000
Deadline: August 1st, 2022