The Catalytic Grants Programme which is a joint initiative by the Global Resilience Partnership (GRP), the Climate Justice Resilience Fund (CJRF), and the International Centre for Climate Change and Development (ICCCAD) to provide initial seed funding to incentivize partnerships and collaborations beyond the event to implement ideas developed during the event space.
- Team composition should preferably be a mix of academics, practitioners, community-based organisations, and/or grassroots federation representatives;
- Each team should have 3 members;
- Teams should be balanced in representation and include members from traditionally under-represented groups (i.e. youth, women, indigenous groups, and people with disabilities);
- Team members should have proven experience in working with community-based adaptation;
- All countries eligible for Official Development Assistance (ODA) as defined by the OECD-DAC, except India due to logistical challenges
- The ideas being developed should follow the principle of “do no harm” (i.e. have no negative impacts on communities or ecosystems it is designed to build resilience in); and
- Recipients of previous catalytic grants are not eligible.
Grant size: $1000 to $10,000
Deadline: November 27th, 2022