The International Disability Alliance (IDA) is seeking applications for Global Disability Summit Grants to support local and national initiatives contributing to the implementation and monitoring of GDS commitments for change.
As part of the GDS mechanism, this Call for Proposals (CFP) envisages the launch of actions and initiatives to strengthen the GDS mechanism at the national and regional levels and support the GDS cycles.
- Organizations of persons with disabilities. Registration certificate will be requested.
- Application organizations must meet the following requirements and qualifications
- Being a legal entity or organization of persons with disabilities.
- Being legally incorporated (registration documents will be required).
- Currently operating in the country to which they are applying.
- Having a bank account in the name of the organization and the financial capacity to pre-finance 20% of the activities.
- Showing project management skills, as evidenced by the successful delivery of projects and grants of similar size.
- Being able to provide evidence of experience in the field of the call for proposals and a vision that corresponds to the objectives of the call.
- Ability to work proficiently in English for project management and reporting purposes (with delivery to be conducted in local languages).
Grant size: 85,000 EUR
Deadline: September 2nd, 2022