Join the WISE Emerging Leaders fellowship, an exclusive 9-month program that brings together young leaders from around the world to connect, learn, and collaborate for collective impact towards education.
This fellowship program is for the next generation of leaders in education who wish to embark on a learning journey that cultivates the mindsets, skills, and techniques necessary to thrive, nurture communities, and transform education systems. It is now entering its fifth consecutive year.
The WESE Fellowship brings together 15–20 carefully selected young leaders in education from around the world in a hybrid format consisting of in-person residential sessions, a series of online workshops with education experts, a number of asynchronous reflective blog posts, a concrete project to apply in their organizations, and tailored mentoring support to develop their project. WISE is seeking to collaborate with high-impact organizations to nominate young education professionals from within their organizations or network to support their personal and professional development.
- WISE invites representatives of institutions, organizations, programs and networks to nominate engaged candidates with outstanding academic/professional and/or personal experiences in the field of education from your organization. Nominees can be part of your extended organization or branches across the world. The nominator must have a project idea while nominating a candidate for the nomination to be eligible.
- WISE is looking for 15–20 outstanding young professionals identified by their organizations to join the cohort.
- Nominees must be between the ages of 25 and 33, with demonstrated engagement in the field of education and potential for growth.
- Nominating organizations must identify a potential project for the nominee to undertake during the year and support the nominee in developing the project during the program.
- Upon selection of the fellow, their host organization and WISE will finalize the project brief.
Deadline: March 1st, 2023