The Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is inviting applications for the International Development Fellows Program that prepares dedicated global citizens to pursue a career in international relief & development work.
CRS empowers Fellows to hone their skills and gain practical field experience while contributing to impactful work. Each Fellow works alongside experienced CRS staff to address critical issues facing developing countries today. CRS invites applicants of diverse backgrounds who are committed to their agency mission and strategy to join the global team.
- Graduate degree in a relevant field
- At least six months work or volunteer experience in a developing country
- Fluency in English with strong oral and written communication skills
- Professional proficiency in a second language (preference given to French, Arabic and Portuguese)
- Willingness to work in locations with tropical and infectious diseases and limited access to medical facilities.
Grant size: $1000 to $10,000
Deadline: November 30th, 2022