The HEINEKEN Africa Foundation works closely together with the HEINEKEN breweries in Sub-Saharan Africa and (N)GO’s.
A project proposal can only be submitted to the HAF General Manager if the project:
- Is in the field of WASH (water, sanitation and hygiene)and/or Mother & Child healthcare
- Directly improves the health situation for needy communities living in the environment / catchment area of a HEINEKEN Sub Sahara African organization
- Cooperates with global and/or local partners with a proven track record (NGOs/GOs/overseas development ministries/international organizations)
- Has measurable positive results
- Has a sustainable follow-up or clear end goal
- Is approved and motivated by the General Manager of the related HEINEKEN operation
- Is submitted to the HAF General Manager by the local HEINEKEN team
- Does not exceed the maximum requested amount of EUR 125,000 over a 1-2 year period.
Grant size: 125,000 EUROS
Deadline: 15 April, 2022