UNITAID is pleased to announce a new Call for Proposals for the area of intervention: Optimizing the management of coinfections and comorbidities in people living with HIV. Building on prior work to introduce accessible optimal tools for screening and diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of Advanced HIV Disease (AHD) in low- and middle-income countries, Unitaid seeks to further support simplification and decentralization of the AHD care package, including for children.
Specifically, the objective of this call for proposals is to identify interventions that can support the adoption of optimized AHD packages of care, and innovative delivery models to manage AHD for people living with HIV, including children living with HIV, enabling further simplification and decentralization of AHD management.
- Take their questionnaire to find out whether your proposal could be eligible for Unitaid funding.
- Does your proposal address at least one of the areas specified in the current, open call for proposals?
- Can your proposal plausibly demonstrate potential for achieving global impact?
- Is your proposed approach innovative?
- Is your proposal sustainable and scalable?
- Are your target countries low- or middle–income?
- Does your organization have a proven track record of implementing similar projects?
- Is your proposal’s budget scoped at the minimum size?
- Does your proposal demonstrate good value for money?
Deadline: January 20, 2023