Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is now accepting applications for its 2022 Grant cycle.
Grant Eligibility Criteria
• Organizations must work within the ACT Foundation’s focus areas of Health, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, and Environment.
• Organizations applying for this grant should be registered with the appropriate legal entity within their respective (African) countries for not less than TWO years( 24 months).
• Must be legally registered as a nonprofit organization.(GTE/LTD). However, if you are applying as a social enterprise, the Foundation will only fund initiatives that are not for profit.
• It is required that you show a strong governance structure. Kindly note that the details of the board of directors should reflect in the company’s registration documents. If not, please update.
• You will be required to show evidence of other sources of funding.
• The organization applying is required to have a minimum staff strength of 3 part time/full time paid Individuals.
• Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary;
• Program/Initiative must be implemented in/within Africa;
• Program must be innovative and impact driven.
Grant Size: Based on proposal
Deadline: November 7, 2021