Applications are open for the Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4 – sponsored by Deloitte. At Deloitte, they are committed to expanding opportunities for 100 million people by 2030 by developing job skills, improving educational outcomes, and providing opportunities for individuals from underrepresented and marginalized groups around the world to realize success. In line with this ambition, Deloitte is proud to support the Lead2030 Challenge for SDG4 for the third year. Working together, we can accelerate innovative youth-led solutions to achieve inclusive, equitable, and quality education for all.
In line with Deloitte’s ambition to prepare 100 million futures for a world of opportunity by 2030, the challenge seeks to support scalable youth-led solutions that:
- Utilize innovative approaches and technology
- Address root causes of the issue
- Demonstrate ability to drive impact and potential to scale
- Recognize existing efforts and collaborate with others to accelerate impact
- Facilitate opportunities for collective impact, by engaging a wide-range of stakeholders
- Improve the quality of, or access to, education and skills training that prepares young people to succeed
- The challenge is open to young people from social enterprises, non-profits, or community organizations.
- Note: projects need to be based where Deloitte has a presence.
Prize: USD 50,000
Deadline: August 30, 2021