Catholic Relief Services’ International Development Fellows Program prepares dedicated global citizens to pursue a career in international relief & development work. CRS empowers Fellows to hone their skills and gain practical field experience while contributing to impactful work. Each Fellow works alongside experienced CRS staff to address critical issues facing developing countries today. CRS invites applicants of diverse backgrounds who are committed to our agency mission and strategy to join our global team.
The Fellowship is a unique 12-month professional development opportunity, designed to prepare Fellows for success in a range of onward positions with CRS. The Fellowship is centered upon skill building in the following four areas:
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Activity planning and implementation, monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning, resource/budget management and reporting
- PROJECT DESIGN: Research, assessment, analysis, participatory design, result framework and theory of change and proposal development
- SYSTEMS & OPERATIONS: Supply chain and logistics, human resources, finance and compliance and safety, security and risk mitigation.
- PARTNERSHIP: Project planning, program implementation, capacity strengthening, reflection and assessment.
Minimum Fellowship Requirements
- Graduate degree in a relevant field
- At least six months work or volunteer experience in a developing country
- Fluency in English with strong oral and written communication skills
- Professional proficiency in a second language (preference given to French, Arabic and Portuguese)
- Willingness to work in locations with tropical and infectious diseases and limited access to medical facilities.
- Deadline: November 1, 2021