The Organising Committee for the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games and the French Development Agency (AFD) are launching the third session of the Impact 2024 International call for projects to promote sport as a tool for development in Africa.
The purpose of the Impact 2024 International call for projects is to finance sports micro-projects dedicated to young people and equitably for girls, focused on equality and inclusion, citizenship and living together, the protection of childhood, education, health, environmental protection, and vocational training and integration.
- The call for projects is open to African structures (associations, foundations, local authorities, associative sports clubs, federations, CIG/ EIG, cooperatives, state structures, public structures, and other declared groups) as well as French associations and foundations;
- The remaining amount must be already acquired during the application and the structure’s annual resources must not exceed €500,000;
- Any candidate French association or foundation must deploy its project in partnership with a local structure in Africa;
- The project is to take place in Africa. The 54 countries are eligible, excluding red zones defined by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs;
- The project must have an implementation period of between 1 and 3 years;
- The project must use sport as a tool for development;
- The funding granted must not exceed 75% of the overall project budget excluding valuation.
Grant size: € 10,000 – € 40,000
Deadline: September 1st, 2022