The Social Science in Humanitarian Action Platform (SSHAP) is launching Phase 3 of its Fellowship Programme to begin in May 2022. The Fellows will also have the benefit of working closely with leading thinkers and practitioners from within the SSHAP partnership between the Institute of Development Studies, Anthrologica, and the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
The Fellowship will include:
- 1:1 mentoring with a SSHAP expert
- Tailored professional training programme (including network mapping and communications skills)
- Opportunities to learn from peers and share experiences
- Forums to shape discourse and dialogue
- Support in developing an operational briefing to be published and promoted via SSHAP channels
- Each social scientist will be paired with a relevant practitioner to undertake the Fellowship together.
To be eligible for the Fellowship you must:
- Be a national of and currently living in a lower- or middle-income country.
- Be either 1) a social scientist with research experience or 2) a public health or humanitarian response practitioner in a position to influence design and/or rollout of humanitarian activities.
Deadline: 28 March 2022