The Going Global Partnerships Programme is seeking submissions for Gender Equality Partnerships Grants to assist higher education institutions and sector groups in advancing gender equality and capitalizing on the sector’s ability to impact wider society.
The goal of this Grant is to help advance gender equality within higher and further education, as well as to capitalize on the sector’s potential to impact wider society.
Bangladesh, Egypt, Jordan, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, and South Africa
Each proposal must have both:
- one Lead Applicant from the partner country and
- one Lead Applicant from the UK, submitting one joint application
- UK lead partner must be one of the following:
- Higher Education provider with degree awarding powers.
- Not-for-profit research institutions, establishments, and organisations.
- Any public or private organisations with a role in the Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET)/Further Education (FE) system.
Grant size: £20,000 to £25,000
Deadline: October 18th, 2022