FATE Foundation in partnership with Meta launches the 5th edition of the “Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme: Digital (AEP Digital)” which is targeted at startup Founders with innovative business ideas between the ages of 25 and 45 years.
The Program leverages on FATE Foundation’s AEP’s unrivaled enterprise development curriculum which covers the basics of starting and growing a successful business in Nigeria and Meta’s digital strategy and literacy programming support for small and growing businesses.
As with previous AEP Digital editions, this program is designed to provide qualified founders with relevant knowledge, tools, and skills to grow sustainable and digitally-enabled businesses while also impacting the economy positively.
- Business Model Development/Review Strategies
- Digital Marketing Strategies & Knowledge
- Financial Literacy and Cashflow Management
- Business Financing Strategies
- Insights into relevant local and industry networks/business groups
- Access to Free Digital Tools and Platforms
- Facebook Ad Credits for Winners of the state level/national Pitch Competition
- Access to FATE Foundation’s Business Advisory and Support Services
- Access to Funding and Market Linkages
Deadline: May 18, 2022 – Oct 01, 2022 [varies by location]