African Union Commission and the African Union Development Agency (AUDA-NEPAD) invites all organization that excels in driving good practices on youth skills development and employment promotion on the African continent to enter this exciting competition to find, celebrate, and grow the number of good practices across all African countries.
The African Skills Portal for Youth Employment and Entrepreneurship (ASPYEE) is a continental knowledge platform hosting a wealth of good practices on Technical, Vocational Education and Training (TVET), skills development methodologies and approaches, and youth employment and entrepreneurship interventions.
This competition aims to increase good practices from all regions, with a focus on regions that are currently under-represented on ASPYEE. These include West, Central, and Northern Africa and conflict-ridden countries.
- Representatives working at any of these organisations:
- Colleges (public and private),
- Non-profit organisations,
- Training providers,
- Private sector organisations,
- Government departments, and
- Multi-stakeholder led projects
- Practitioners in TVET, youth skills development, employment, and entrepreneurship promotion on the African continent
Note: Interventions targeting youth with disabilities or disadvantaged youth are encouraged.
Deadline: August 12th, 2022