Deloitte is proud to support the Lead2030 Challenge for SDG13 for the second year in a row. The organization is looking for bold solutions that reduce the impacts of climate change and/or empower others to act on climate change. Examples of solutions may include behavioral change, technology solutions or scaling of technology solutions, education, nature-based solutions, community actions, or collaborations.
In line with Deloitte’s ambition to address climate change through ecosystem engagement, the challenge seeks to support scalable youth-led solutions that:
- Reduce the impacts of climate change, and/or empower others to act on climate change.
- Address root causes of the issue.
- Demonstrate ability to drive impact and potential to scale.
- Collaborate with others to accelerate or broaden impact.
- Use innovative approaches.
The challenge is open to young people from social enterprises, non-profits, or community organizations.
Grant size: $50,000
Deadline: October 21, 2022