The WVL Nigeria Strategic Innovation Fund (SIF) is a small grant designed to support innovative ideas and initiatives addressing women and girls’ rights issues from feminist organizations and/or women’s rights organizations or movements in Nigeria.
This funding opportunity targets innovative ideas which can serve as a catalyst for new ways of doing things towards achieving gender equality and or women and girls enjoying their rights.
- Only women-led and women-focused organizations will be considered for this application.
- Only 1 application per organization will be considered.
- Only shortlisted organizations will be contacted due to the volume of applications that may be received. However, all applications will be acknowledged through an automated email that requires NoReply from applicants. Kindly note that this does not amount to being pre-selected.
- The initial shortlist may also not amount to being signed onto this project, as AAN will conduct due diligence before awarding the grant.
- ActionAid Nigeria will not be responsible for any cost you may incur during the development of the Concept Note.
- AAN guidance on SHEA, Anticorruption, Terrorism, and Conflict will apply in this process.
Grant size: NGN1,000,000 to NGN2,000,000
Deadline: June 30, 2022