Application is open for a share of up to £2 million from the African Agriculture Strand of the KTP. In this round of the African agriculture strand of the Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP), Innovate UK is investing in the funding of projects.
- Focus Areas
Your project must be in one of the following areas:
- Primary crop and livestock production, including aquaculture
- Non-food uses of crops, excluding ornamentals
- Challenges in food processing, distribution or storage, and value addition (such as through a change in the physical state or form of the product)
- Improving the availability and accessibility of safe, healthy, and nutritious foods
- This award is provided on a No subsidy basis. This means the knowledge base partner must publish or make all project outputs openly available on a non-selective basis. Your project must start after 6 April 2023.
- Must be an African business or not-for-profit organisation (which we will refer to collectively as the ‘business partner’)
- Must have a knowledge base in Africa (which we will refer to as the ‘African knowledge base’)
Grant size: £2 million
Deadline: September 14th, 2022