Application is currently welcome for AstraZeneca through its Young Health Programme Impact Fellowship 2023 for young leaders to attend Young One Fellowship.
This year, AstraZeneca is going beyond scholarships to deliver a unique YHP Impact Fellowship that provides development opportunities, access to networks, and funding to help the most impactful young health leaders create even more positive change.
By collaborating with One Young World, these inspiring young leaders will attend the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast, UK, and receive a grant to contribute to a specific project within their eligible non-profit organization. This grant will assist in the development and delivery of effective health promotion programmes, with an emphasis on under-resourced and marginalized communities in low- and middle-income countries. They believe that access to networks, development, and funding will lead to a global health movement led by and for young people.
- Aged 18 – 30.
- Nationals of all non-sanctioned countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must demonstrate positive impact related to tackling non-communicable-disease among youth.
- Access to internet and a device (computer, phone) that will allow them to participate in live, online Fellowship sessions.
- Applicants must be founders or leaders of registered non-profit organisations that meet the following criteria:
- Have been registered and operational for at least 3 full years.
- Operate in under-resourced communities. These are likely to be in low-income or lower-middle income countries or settings.
- Selected individuals are expected to fully participate in the YHP Impact Fellowship and One Young World Summit.
Grant size: $10,000
Deadline: March 20, 2023