Bridges for Enterprise (BfE) works with social impact startups from Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America. The Incubation Program supports entrepreneurs seeking to solve some of the world’s most urgent challenges. The program is open to for-profit and non-profit social enterprises and startups at the pre-seed or seed stage. Participating entrepreneurs receive 3 to 4 months of professional advice and mentorship. Applications can be submitted on a rolling basis year-round.
The BfE Incubation Programme would be a good fit for you if:
- You are a for-profit or non-profit social enterprise
- You are an early stage startup at the pre-seed or seed stage
- You have an existing product or service and have started earning revenue
- Your business is legally established in Africa, Asia, Latin America or the Middle East
- You demonstrate a clear path to financial returns and social impact
hey accept social enterprises that can demonstrate:
- Innovative Solutions. You have developed a unique minimum viable product (MVP) that addresses a key development challenge.
- Proven Results. You have a revenue generating business model with at least 6 months in operation.
- Positive Impact. Your business generates positive environmental or social impact in the communities you serve.
- Committed Management. Your company’s leadership team has a demonstrated track record of commitment.
Deadline: November 1, 2021