Africa ClimAccelerator is the first Pan-African climate accelerator focused on supporting the most promising climate impact ideas and those who put the objective of enhancing sustainability at the forefront of their own mission and growth.
The 6-month long accelerator provides the support needed for changemakers to validate their start-up’s business model, build solid customer traction, structure their organization, prepare them to raise early-stage funding, and explore how to generate maximum social and environmental benefit.
1. Startups developing transformative climate solutions.
2. Startups must be registered or plan to register
3. With an existing proof of concept.
4. The team/startup should be committed to participate in the programme activities.
5. The team/startup is expected to work in an English-speaking environment
1. Maximise your climate and social impact
2. Access to specialised business knowledge and expertise
3. Access a network of business and technical mentors
4. Peer-to-peer learning
5. Connect with investors
Grant Size: USD 12,000
Deadline: November 7, 2021