Women In Africa is a social impact company whose mission is to support African women entrepreneurs and leaders in their journey to impact the continent’s economy.
Applications are now open for the Women in Africa (WIA) 54 Programme. WIA is committed to supporting 10,000 African women entrepreneurs by 2030 through training, mentoring, communication and access to finance. They also seek to contribute to the creation of 100,000 jobs and to the generation of $10 billion in revenue for the African economy by 2030.
The eligibility criteria:
- Business created or led by an African woman
- First traction on the market (sales, number of users, funds raised)
- Be part of one of the 8 categories (primary business category)
The selection criteria for the projects:
- Innovative product, service or technology
- Proven business model scalability
- Strong growth potential
- Ambitious team with strong execution ability
- Market traction (revenue, number of users, funds raised)
- Potential impact in Africa
Grant size: €5,000 – €10,000 and more opportunities
Deadline: May 31, 2022