Nominations are now open for the Wellcome Career Development Awards for mid-career researchers from any discipline who have the potential to be international research leaders.
They will develop their research capabilities, drive innovative programmes of work and deliver significant shifts in understanding that could improve human life, health, and wellbeing.
- You must have sponsorship from an eligible host organisation in one of the following:
- Republic of Ireland
- A low- or middle-income country (apart from India and mainland China).
It can be a:
Higher education institution
- Research institute
- Non-academic healthcare organisation
- Not-for-profit organisation.
- You can apply for a Wellcome Career Development Award if you are a mid-career researcher and you are ready to lead a substantial and innovative research programme.
Deadline: April 4th, 2023