Nominations are now open for the Cartier Women’s Initiative annual international entrepreneurship program. The program aims to drive change by empowering women and is open to women-run and women-owned businesses from any country and sector that aim to have a strong and sustainable social and/or environmental impact.
The Cartier Women’s Initiative Award is looking for committed female entrepreneurs heading initiatives with the potential to grow significantly in the years to come. The selection of the finalists and laureates of the competition is done by an independent international Jury of entrepreneurs, investors, business executives, and other profiles engaged in the support of female entrepreneurship.
- The project to be considered for the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards must be an original for-profit business creation in its initial phase (2 to 3 years old) led by a woman:
- The “for-profit” requirement: the business submitted for the Award must be designed to generate revenues. We do not accept non-profit project proposals.
- The “originality” requirement: we want your project to be a new concept, conceived and imagined by the founder and her team and not a copy or subsidiary of an existing business.
- The “initial phase” requirement: the project you submit should be in the first stages of its development meaning between 2 and 3 years old.
- The main leadership position must be filled by a woman. Good command of English is required (both verbal and written) to take full advantage of the benefits the Award has to offer.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or the age of legal majority in their respective countries or states of citizenship, whichever is older, on the day of the application deadline.
- 2023 Science & Technology Pioneer Award
- 2023 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Award
- 2023 Regional Awards.
Deadline: June 30, 2022